• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who does exhaust work?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I need a custom downpipe for the red Jeep. It's going from the Borla header to the catco, the header's output is 2.25" and I have the flange for the cat end in both 2.25" and 2.50" so that's no issue. It's a pretty simple pipe consisting of two roughly 90 degree bends, I'd prefer mandrel bent tube but don't mind using off the shelf elbows welded to sections of straight pipe. At the header end I'd like to use one of those sleeve style clamps to minimize it's footprint to keep the yoke / driveshaft out of the exhaust.

Location is pretty important here as the Jeep doesn't have a downpipe right now so I'd either need to drive it if it's close or have it towed.

So..... Anybody here up to the job?

take it to Jeff @ Pacific Supreme Muffler, 1610 W Artesia. tell him Ryan from NAPA told you to go there (he knows my buddy Ryan better than he knows me ;)) its right around the corner from my work Geoff, between Normandie and Western on Artesia.

Back