• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Google Earth

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
0_google_earth_pro_01.jpg

http://earth.google.com/

I was playing with the new google earth today and damm its pretty badd ass. Its a free download and you can see street views which was very cool. I was looking at my parents house and i was out side washing my car. lol it also has a new feature "show sun light across the landscape" awesome you can see where sunrise and sun set is going to be. So when you plan your outing you can pick the best spot for shade etc. For $20 more you can buy a plugin for your gps to download the maps to it. It evens give you the stars out that night and you can go leave earth and study the star system.

Got to give it up to google

This is a great way to find old roads that run throw the canyons out here..You should check out your area, i bet you got some good ones....

I am addicted to Google Earth.

Just think about what it took to put that together.

It amazes me how much information is available, type in an address or location anyplace in the friggin' world and BAM! There it is!

One of my fav sites..

Maybe its my pea brain, but I thought the same thing. Linking it all together and how you can just scan around. I even like when you first start out and you are looking at the whole earth, then it zooms down! way cool, especially after a 12ver.

FordGuy said:
I even like when you first start out and you are looking at the whole earth, then it zooms down! way cool, especially after a 12ver.
Shrooms!

Try the flight simulator. I was flying though yosemite valley this morning.

Back