• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks to Erik, Jim and Dave !

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Well, as many of you noticed, and some of you commented, my Jeep had a gansta lean to the passenger side, the rough country leafs have seen better days, although, I will say, I had them on for more than three years, and they did well considering how hard I drive them. I decided to go with Dirks leafs (DPG) and so far, I am very pleased..

The new leafs springs are in...it drives very very well to say the least.....I will let Jim chime in and tell what he thinks, needless to say I am pleased.

Dave, thanks for the hookup...I got $$ for you.

Erik and Jim, you guys are bomb! Oh, and by the way, no pics til tomorrow!

I had been mulling over which leaf packs to go with. once they settle, let us know how they've treated ya

djblade311 said:
I had been mulling over which leaf packs to go with. once they settle, let us know how they've treated ya

So far, I am very pleased...was a very short test drive, but so far, they are good.

hellbilly04 said:
! Oh, and by the way, no pics til tomorrow!

Do you know how crap you would be giving me right now for posting up with out pics:bs:[/QUOTE]

hellllll yeah!! I would be like, dude, whats up with your photobucket, no update!! hahaha, My wife had the camera, and I put the jeep away before i membered to take pics....it looks good, the rear sits level now with the front, actually maybe about 1/4 of an inch higher.....

tcm glx said:
.....I will let Jim chime in and tell what he thinks...

Good Effing God!!! :scared:

Let's just say I know who's leafs I'm going with when the RE's wear down and I have mula. I also know I'm going shocks through the floor :laugh:

That thing rides NIIIIIICE!!!

BTW No problem Tony, it was my pleasure, I like getting down and wrenching sometimes, although Erik had a good point, why were the two white guys working for the mexican? :spin1: I had fun though, even with all the broken bolts and wrong sized holes :gag:

crazyjim said:
Hahahaha, yea it was actually, and ironically he was watering it before I left :laugh:

Gotta keep it looking good...hehehe.

Good times, the jeep feels good!

silverslk said:
I'll make him a "custom" set for free.........brb gotta find that cordless sawzall. haha

LOCKING UP THE JEEP FAST!!!!

Back