• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sonic burger

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Hey desert rats, i see they reopened sonic in cat city.. What do you guys in the desert think about going there? I was going to go saturday night, i hear the hang food trays on your doors! Is this true? I hope i get a blonde, tube doors..................LOL J/K.. what you guys think?

:rolleyes:

I've always wanted to eat at a Sonic. We should make it an M&G :D

scottmcneal said:
You are a whore.. You have no shame.. but that would be fun too
haha ya got me :D im a little lacking in the shame dept.

wish i was closer, Sonic has some good food, sounds like a good time.

scottmcneal said:
I hope i get a blonde, tube top...
Fickseded fer ya.

GrimmJeeper said:
haha ya got me :D im a little lacking in the shame dept.

wish i was closer, Sonic has some good food, sounds like a good time.

Not to hijack but Grimm, they have a sonic in anaheim 91 and lemon.....

silverslk said:
Not to hijack but Grimm, they have a sonic in anaheim 91 and lemon.....
yeah i know... its not THAT good hehe :D

oh and WTF is up with 6 of them in bakersfield?? come on now spread it out a little!

Some of the wheel'en buds and I will go out to our sonic that has an excellent turn out of old cars and well stack the Jeeps up in the parking lot.

scottmcneal said:
Hey desert rats, i see they reopened sonic in cat city.. What do you guys in the desert think about going there? I was going to go saturday night, i hear the hang food trays on your doors! Is this true? I hope i get a blonde, tube doors..................LOL J/K.. what you guys think?

:rolleyes:

What time ?? I'll be out of town till late afternoon... if I've got any juice left I might run out later in the eve... and say HI... and have something to eat... and something to drink... and ???

Curt

I've never been to a Sonics before. I see the damn commercials on TV all the time here in San Diego. I don't know why they play those commercials on the local TV. The nearest one to me is like 70 miles.

Dude thats the same with CiCi's Pizza. There are NONE in Ca! I dont know why they have the commercials on here. It always makes me want that damn Mac and Cheese pizza.

swbooking said:
Dude thats the same with CiCi's Pizza. There are NONE in Ca! I dont know why they have the commercials on here. It always makes me want that damn Mac and Cheese pizza.

Oh yeah! That too, that damn pizza buffet or whatever. What's with that? Showing us commercials of stuff I can't have.

mikedashg said:
I've never been to a Sonics before. I see the damn commercials on TV all the time here in San Diego. I don't know why they play those commercials on the local TV. The nearest one to me is like 70 miles.

i know!

in the teenage days we got so pissed off after seeing like 5 of those commercials that we decided to make a light night trek to go to sonic....

at the time i didnt know there was one in anaheim! so it was bakersfield or vegas..........

we went to vegas! just to get sonic!

it was like our version of harold and kumar go to white castle just not as satisfying cause the food was so so and we dropped like $60 on gas.....

Xtreme XJ said:
What time ??

Curt
Don't worry about the time, the location is going to change after they think everybody's there.
:D

Back