• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep stuff and misc stuff

I have the following for sale:

1000367gk2.jpg

Cow Skull with horns $10- if it dosnt sell it will be used as a target the next time i go shooting.

1000368ax4.jpg

Dashmat for a 03 Chevy Silverado. it has a couple minor dirty spots- $15

1000362lx8.jpg

XJ Clock- $10

1000366ml5.jpg

XJ front door triangular shaped glass- has glass, frame and frontmost window track- for pre97 XJs- $25

1000364dd0.jpg

Pre 97 XJ center consol lid, grey, with functioning latch (not broken like so many out there) and hinge- $10. Has minor scratches on the top.

XJ vac disconnect D30 shafts- from u joint (not including the ujoint) to the carrier splines- drivers side, pass short and long shafts, and the collar that engages the two pass side shafts- $30. it does not include the stub shaft from ujoint outward, unit bearing etc- just the shafts that are inside the tube.

pre 97 xj sport front door pannels. the drivers side is missing the speaker cover (can easily be swapped over (4 screws) - FREE

XJ tc crossmember from my 95 xj 4.0 AW4 231. Has some signs of wheeling including scratches and very minor dents.- FREE

there may be more to add later.

as of right now i do not want to ship- local only

sale pending on the non vent windows.

I went to another junkyard today and have some more stuff for sale:

I have xj clocks available part #s8956002291 from an 88 XJ and part #8956000061 (blue plug) from 84 to 86 XJs. $10. gojeep has a great write up on it at http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoDashClock.htm

Tan colored XJ dashmat. has some minor soiled/stained areas. $10

and
1000369ho1.jpg

1000375tf0.jpg

Ford 8.8 out of a 98 Ford Explorer
complete from rotor to rotor
disk brakes
Ebrake cables still attatched (cut the cable below the rear door)
has all hard and soft brake lines and in great condition
3.73 Ford Gears
C-clip eliminator
has the flange needed to attatch driveshaft (stock ford flange from the driveshaft) no need for a companion flange
diff fluid was good color, with no burnt smell, free of metel particles. the junkyard pierced the cover to drain (idiots) and plugged with a rubber plug. I am cleaning up the wound to weld it closed.

you might be saying that you would love to swap in an 8.8 (comperable in strength to a Dana 44, same bolt patern as XJs) but you know that the 8.8 is spring under while we are spring over. No problem. purchase the axle, purchase new spring perches and shock mounts and I will weld them on for you- with your help in measuring for QC purposes- and remove the 8.8s swaybar bracket mount for an extra $40. Desert Fab and RoughStuff Specialties are great sources for those. (ask Kracker, Wounded or Bigassalex about my welding)

$350 as it sits now, $390 if you would like me to weld on your new spring perches and shock mounts.

edit: i am open to full or partial trades. i looking for stock front ds off of a 4.0 aw4, new AA SYE, ZJ disk brake conversion parts, front winch bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, etc.
ps, this would be a great axle upgrade for the fast aproaching Fall Fling 08! as well as some help to get it able to be put in

Last edited:
fixed windows- SOLD

Back