• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" RE Lift

Sc00by

NAXJA Forum User
Well Im looking to see how much intrest there would be in a used Rubicon Express 4.5" lift.

4" Coils
Track bar
upper & lower control arms
TC drop
brake lines
RE Leafs W/ shackles

DSC_1975.jpg

This is how it looked right before I installed it.
This has been thru Canyon DeChelle, Raw Deal, Sunflower Mine, Judgement day X2) Broken Arrow & White Tanks.
Good lift good flex too http://www.flickr.com/photos/pzelez/

Again just seeing if theres any intrest before I pursue going to a 6.5" lift. :eyes:

Thanks. :wave1:

Hrmm find out shipping to 97080.. i got cash in hand and planned to do a tough country within the next few weeks..

Sent you a pm

Hey Rudy, Paul will treat you right. I have dealt with him several times and wheeled with him a little.

Great guy, If you get the lift from him and need some help installing it after your move let me know. I can prob lend a hand.

Andrew

OK...
Yes I have the lift, I was just "testing" to see if there would be any intrest, and WOW there is, however since I 1st posted this up I bought a house and now have an HOA to deal with along with other family stuff, YES I would like to sell the lift for the right $$$ so I can fund my 6.5" long arm lift.
Now for the bad... I WILL NOT SHIP this lift, Local buyers or if you drive down this way.

Back