• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help w/ Lift install

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
I see that a call was made to replace some rear leaf springs, didn't read that until tonight. Sorry. I am planning on putting on my new Fabtech 4" lift and 31's (courtesy of Anthony) on Saturday. Problem is, I am a newbie to the XJ with limited lifting experience. I used to turn a wrench for a living, so I am sure I can figure it out.

Bigger problem is I don't know where I am going to do it... My apartment complex wouldn't allow it I am sure. My buddy said he would help Sunday, but I think that may be cutting it a little close. While the LCA's are out I would like to plate the bracket. I have some flat stock laying around I can cut to fit. I can do that in my garage because I can shut the door and make a big racket.

Anyone have a space and some free time and maybe a welder? I can spring for the beer and pizza.

dude i would totally help you but im tied up this weekend

luvdlions said:
I see that a call was made to replace some rear leaf springs, didn't read that until tonight. Sorry. I am planning on putting on my new Fabtech 4" lift and 31's (courtesy of Anthony) on Saturday. Problem is, I am a newbie to the XJ with limited lifting experience. I used to turn a wrench for a living, so I am sure I can figure it out.

Bigger problem is I don't know where I am going to do it... My apartment complex wouldn't allow it I am sure. My buddy said he would help Sunday, but I think that may be cutting it a little close. While the LCA's are out I would like to plate the bracket. I have some flat stock laying around I can cut to fit. I can do that in my garage because I can shut the door and make a big racket.

Anyone have a space and some free time and maybe a welder? I can spring for the beer and pizza.
If you can bring your parts to Temecula I can weld them up for ya. I am off Thurs-Sat.

Back