• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebay "Famous" XJ

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
The seller is a bit full of himself if he thinks that screen credits makes the truck worth more. I'm not so sure it's worth the $900 the bidding is at.

One of our XJ buddies has bought 2 or 3 XJs from some movie studio. Im not sure if its the same one, but I think the auction looks the same as the ones he bought.
If thats the case it will have a ton of paint stacked up. He got one really nice Jeep from the studio guys and one broke down on the way home LOL.
Im just saying becarful, the seller isnt saying a lot about the mechanics of the Jeep its self. Could be a great deal, a shitty one, or something in between.

it dont look all that "Cherry" to me.. looks like a shiny paint job on top of a neglected jeep.. for 62k... my engine bay is cleaner. that says alot since mine has 180k and was owned by teenagers the last 10 years..

It is now at $1500+, clearly going to go for more than it's worth....

I was thinking the same thing about it looking like a u-haul.

May be worth the $1500 if you park it outside a home depot and rent it out by the hour. :roflmao:

Back