• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's got a set of tires...

kristuphir

NAXJA Forum User
All right, all you lifted folks, who's got a leftover set of good rubber that'll fit the stock wheels on my '87 (235/75-15 currently) and wants some $$$ in their pocket? I'm rebuilding the suspension on the XJ and would also like to give it four of the same kind of tire (crazy, I know - even crazier would be....five?). I live in Lake Hughes but can travel for the right deal. No uneven wear and no dry rot preferred - I've got plenty of those already ;). Tires that are good in the desert dirt would be a big plus.

Anyone? Think of all that space you could free up in your garage. Tell me whatcha got and name me a price.

I haven't, thanks for the link. Maybe I'm dreamin' here, but I'm looking for decent tread left and 4 matching tires...methinks maybe I'll just have to buy them new. Perhaps it's better that way...

Back