• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Run Memorial Day?

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone down for a Day Run in Big Bear Memorial Day Weekend?? That saturday? Wanted to run deep creek or dishpan...i hear the canyon of the santa ana river is a pretty serious trail?!?! Any ideas? Im open for anything.

im not locked, but ill have better tires on...i may be in for this...i was looking for people to wheel with that weekend, let me know what you do man!

tuesdaysfall said:
im not locked, but ill have better tires on...i may be in for this...i was looking for people to wheel with that weekend, let me know what you do man!
lets set something up that weekend. I wanna run something pretty fun. :D maybe unstack the bull?

98RExj said:
lets set something up that weekend. I wanna run something pretty fun. :D maybe unstack the bull?
never done the bull or deep creek, but i do wanna wheel...lets do it man! tim you in? lets set it up anthony, i missed socal fest so i got more land to cover haha!

tuesdaysfall said:
never done the bull or deep creek, but i do wanna wheel...lets do it man! tim you in? lets set it up anthony, i missed socal fest so i got more land to cover haha!
lets move it for sunday?? ok with you?

I'm in if I can get lifted before then... see my lift help thread. Let me know when and where. I would love to try Gold Mountain again since I only made it about 500 yards. I might need to get some tow points before then though.

My vote goes to Bull or Deep creek..

98RExj said:
Anyone down for a Day Run in Big Bear Memorial Day Weekend?? That saturday? Wanted to run deep creek or dishpan...i hear the canyon of the santa ana river is a pretty serious trail?!?! Any ideas? Im open for anything.

I thought deep creek was dishpan :D

Original_MudButt said:
Dishpan Springs crosses over Deep Creek if I remember correctly.....
thats wut in hear. Anyone else want to run it?

so.. What the plan? What day? Time? Trail?

Back