• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help Wed Afternoon-Swapping leafs

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Hey guys, so I thinik my new leaf springs will be here tomorrow, and I need some help to get them on Wednesday afternoon...I have an early appt on Wed, so work would start around noon....anyone want to help..ill buy some pizza and beer........

I know a guy that might be able to come over & help you out if he can get out of work;)
He does work from home so I don't see why not,,,

tcm glx said:
Hey guys, so I thinik my new leaf springs will be here tomorrow, and I need some help to get them on Wednesday afternoon...I have an early appt on Wed, so work would start around noon....anyone want to help..ill buy some pizza and beer........

hellbilly04 said:
I know a guy that might be able to come over & help you out if he can get out of work;)
He does work from home so I don't see why not,,,

He is mandatory attendance!! hahaha:roflmao:

damnit! if you are still working past 6pm call me, i'll jump on the freeway and get there about 9pm with traffic. i'll bring my leafs so we can swap those too!

:D

GrimmJeeper said:
damnit! if you are still working past 6pm call me, i'll jump on the freeway and get there about 9pm with traffic. i'll bring my leafs so we can swap those too!

:D

or you could cut you commute in half and stop at my place:gee:

GrimmJeeper said:
you going to be around saturday??? :D:D:D

:geek: Dude... married with children, Of Course I will be home.

Woot woot.....soundsa good.

Grimm, you are the man..but your right, would take you years to get here...

Dennis, call me up, I will be in Palm Desert till around 5 tomorrow.

Craig..you are in!

Erik Why you hiding!!!?????

tcm glx said:
Woot woot.....soundsa good.

Grimm, you are the man..but your right, would take you years to get here...

Dennis, call me up, I will be in Palm Desert till around 5 tomorrow.

Craig..you are in!

Erik Why you hiding!!!?????

I will be home by then. I have a presentation at tims school tomorrow at 7

Just out of curiousity, If I were to come over and help would anyone be able to help me install the steering parts. I'm not really sure what to do and I don't have time to wait for my gf's dad to help me.

Jeep Couple said:
Just out of curiousity, If I were to come over and help would anyone be able to help me install the steering parts. I'm not really sure what to do and I don't have time to wait for my gf's dad to help me.
feel free to come up to my place this weekend its not to bad a drive from corona .

tcm glx said:
why ya gotta pic a wednesday huh?

Back