• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does it mean?

well rick it looks like you been in aol chat rooms. most young high school girls have a name that is something like XxXbabiegirl69XxX. Just be careful somebody is watching you.

hansen.jpg

its just people trying to make thier names look cool rick... like .:JuMPTHiS:. or '°|JumpThis|°' or ĵǔмρtĥїŞ

:D

i used to be part of a crew straight edge crew, thats where my x's came from.....

since my divorce through im off the deepend lol.....

banging beeches and boozin it up like its cool.....

bryce remembers lol....

Jump This said:
NO no NO!

Even Ben has it, XDumptruckX.....that kind of stuff.

:gee:

SanDiegoXJ said:
Well that or the desired screen name was taken. I used to have an email address [email protected]. The "x" was just a placeholder. I've also had [email protected] because my short term memory loss kicked in and I forgot the account information to [email protected]. =)

Hey, I bet if you didn't smoke so much WEEEEED your memory loss wouldn't be so bad :laugh: :greensmok

ive been a member of the punk and hardcore scene for many years now.

ill remember this when i meet you.

crazyjim said:
I just hated scene kids. I still do.

Last edited:
X is good for it is for XJ! :p :)

X, marks the spot.......

crazyjim said:
Ok... sXe is usually straight edge... or X's on the back of the hands... GAY!!!!

I started a myspace group back in the day called Curved Edge cXe which was for all the druggies and boozers, even though I was neither at the time :laugh: I just hated scene kids. I still do.

If you started a group on myspace, it wasn't "back in the day" =) . Myspace is about to have its 5th birthday. For it to be "back in the day" it sorta has to be in the dusty past.

cal said:
If you started a group on myspace, it wasn't "back in the day" =) . Myspace is about to have its 5th birthday. For it to be "back in the day" it sorta has to be in the dusty past.
kids... :rolleyes:

:D

The whole thing started in the 90's when aol chat rooms first got big.
It was simply a means for young people to make the name stand out a bit
Xx and Zz were often used by everyone and especially wanna be hackers

Back