• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You can take the boy...

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
out of SoCal, But youcan't take the SoCal out of the boy!

This is my SoCal inspired XJ.

It will be done in a few days.

2dcfztv.jpg

Last edited:
Needs 2" coils spacers in the front..............

I aim to please Rick!

It does have a BB already. those are 30's on it. I am getting readt to fit 32's with the BB here real soon.

You read my mind!

I live in Cherokee County too.

Be patient young one!

shelbyluvv said:

This is my SoCal inspired XJ.

It will be done in a few days.

2dcfztv.jpg
Yore in the south now boy, put you a gun rack up in that thing and throw a PVC roll bar and some 44" monster mudders on it! :D

ryno44 said:
Would these work??
PIC_1131.jpg

They woul until a tree knocked them off.

Do ya'll even know what trees are?

jeeperjohn said:
Yore in the south now boy, put you a gun rack up in that thing and throw a PVC roll bar and some 44" monster mudders on it! :D

I can't wait to get this this going John. I am going to keep it as sane as I can on a budget.

Which is $1000 including the $300 I paid for the Jeep. So far I have $100 out for a new motor and $20 for paint and supplies.

The poor WJ is getting it's ass kicked out here on these damn trees!

The body is too straight, you need some rocker dents and at least one smashed door. Then throw the rock rails, that will completely confuse the locals. You'll be explaining what they're for. You can do rail grinds on the posts at the drive through then. Heh, what a mall wheeler. :)

Jump This said:
I'm thinking along the lines of a Sheriff star on the doors and some cool lights!

:firedevil

I photo chopped this on my XJ in 03 for grins:
popoxj0ce61.jpg

orig:
cutfenders_notbe8ad.jpg

Maybe I should find some white doors to replace the red ones :D

Mike that is the look I am going for.

Why use good doors? spray paint is cheap at Walmart.

shelbyluvv said:

2dcfztv.jpg

so what have you been burning in that there 50 gallon drum?

Bodies!

I have 23 pine trees in my yard and the pine needles need to go somewhere so I burn them.

Back