• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon trip sometime in July.

jeepboy381

NAXJA Forum User
So I was wanting to see if anyone would be interested in a possible trip down to the Rubicon sometime in July. I have been through it once when they ran the Jeepers Jamboree and my Dad lives very close "Placerville" so he has been there a number of times. We don't have any dates set up yet and everything is up in the air. I might not even be able to go because I am trying to get into the electrical apprentiship and if I get in I might have school and a new job with different hours.

If anyone would be interested post up! Remember it is quite a ways away from home and the Rubicon has no parts stores close by so you need to have a well setup rig. Rockrails and protection are a must, a locker is almost necesarry but you can take a rig with open diffs if you beat on it really hard.

We are looking to make it just a long weekend trip, one day to drive to Sacramento, 2-3 days wheeling, and one more day to drive home. My Dad is thinking of running it the same time as the Jeepers Jamboree, but I think we would be better off running it without them. Let me know!

Back