• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 comanche

LED-Lightbars

NAXJA Forum User
http://picasaweb.google.com/cliffhall/Comanche/photo#5198481338530740514

Need to sell my MJ due to the fact that it only sits 1 other person and my kids are old enough that they want to go wheeling w/ me now. I'd keep it otherwise

~100k miles
4.0L, AW4, 231 w/ SYE all from a 95 XJ, CV Driveshaft
Dana 30 w/ 297x joints 3.55 gears and lock-rite locker, 29 spline chrysler 8.25 w/ powertrax no-slip locker
33" mud tires w/ 15x8 Crager Soft 8 wheels
5.5" lift, adjustable upper and lower control arms, Spring over w/ stock springs in the rear, adjustable track bar
Skid Row transfer case skid
Control arm skids welded to dana 30
1 set of half doors, 1 set of full doors w/ glass
Converted AC Compressor to air compressor
Rear bumper w/ d-ring mounts and tow hitch, front tow hitch
3 core radiator
Electric cooling fan rewired to work on switch. I like it running when i'm crawling along
New windshield!

Runs perfect and drives great.

The Bad: Pressure switch for compressor leaks some air...just needs a new pressure switch Dents from wheeling. Interior is pretty much gutted, just seats and a dash. Rear bumper needs to be painted.

Comes w/ a 48" hi-lift, full size spare w/ ~50 miles on it, spare driver side shaft w/ 260 u joint, new full pump(spare one, one in tank works fine), some interior pieces, 10 gallon tank for air

Not sure what its worth, so I'm asking for 3000, but open to offers

cliff

hondastomper said:
bump and price change...2500 obo

Wow... I'd hop on that, and take care of it for ya, if I had money!

Midsummer or after summer, possibly! I'll be moving to Flagstaff, wouldn't have to worry about AC there... (and wow am I hot!)

Yeah, but that's a pipe dream, I love MJ's, but I think I have to invest in college before anything else!

best of luck!

-random

Back