• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Case ?

xjeepers2

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i went to clean my jeep today and as im washing under it i c a hose hanging down so i finish washing my jeep and then took a look. And it is the hose that goes into my T-Case on the top so i thought i could just put it back on but.. The metal piece that it goes on is gone... so what do i do is it ok to plug the hole and drive without it hooked up or what?????

thats ur vent ... theres a lil elbow that the tube usually hooks ups to ... they are usually pressed it but idk ....

you may have to drop the case out and see if the hole elbow came out or if it just rotted off . either way i would fix it up if you off road alot just to keep water and crap out .If you plug it off when the t-case lube warms up it will build presure and may push out past your seals . It shouldn't be hard to make a new tube up with stuff at you local hardware store

ya the elbow is gone so i was thinking that i would have to do somthing to fix it but i also didnt know what that hose did thanks guys.

Back