• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

Jump This

Just another minion!
Matty, Kyung and I are taking applications for a select few who might be worthy of joining us in a JV night run, followed by a morning run. May 16th (night run) and the 17th day run.
(Ken you are always welcome to come!)
But you need a properly equipped rig, lockers, axles, 35's etc etc.
Ask Mike about how crappy it can be when you break bad on a Hammer trail!
So....who is up to it?

:D

(Okay, so I meant to sound like an ass, but really, this is a cat 4 run, If you are ready for it, come join us!)

you always have a way with words Rick :D

also, we should add that the plans are to run claw or aftershock at night, then wrecking ball or something the next day.

mattyj said:
you always have a way with words Rick :D

also, we should add that the plans are to run claw or aftershock at night, then wrecking ball or something the next day.

What the hell are you doing on line?
Typing is quicker than text messaging!!

Jump This said:
Matty, Kyung and I are taking applications for a select few who might be worthy of joining us in a JV night run, followed by a morning run. May 16th (night run) and the 17th day run.
(Ken you are always welcome to come!)
But you need a properly equipped rig, lockers, axles, 35's etc etc.
Ask Mike about how crappy it can be when you break bad on a Hammer trail!
So....who is up to it?

:D

(Okay, so I meant to sound like an ass, but really, this is a cat 4 run, If you are ready for it, come join us!)
:banghead:

ruggedjeep said:
Spare pinion yoke-check
Spare d-shaft yoke-check
Air Drill-check
bolt extractor-check
Synthetic winch line-check
May 16-18- out of town :doh:

Would have liked to join you guys.
Next time :D
hey Mike, did that yoke work out for you?

ruggedjeep said:
Ya bro it did, thanks. I kept my old one as a spare, ima weld a little tab in place of the locator. When i get my hands on another one, its yours.
no rush man, just glad it helped ya out.

Damn! I would LOVE to ride along, but I have a 40+ mile bike race with over 8,000 feet of elevation gain on the 17th. No WAY I can stay out late on that Friday!!!

Have fun!

JohnX said:
Checking calendar...

Hey John,

I don't know your rig, so no disrespect. Is your rig capable of keeping up?? The only thing I remember from Calico was that your u-joint tab broke and you had rock rails that saved your body on that 130* hair-pin turn.. ;) Oh yeah, you had a front locker too.. ;)

E

EliasJ123 said:
Hey John,

I don't know your rig, so no disrespect. Is your rig capable of keeping up?? The only thing I remember from Calico was that your u-joint tab broke and you had rock rails that saved your body on that 130* hair-pin turn.. ;) Oh yeah, you had a front locker too.. ;)

E
D'oh!! Yeah, Johns rig should be more than capable....35's locked front and rear, not afraid to do much.....shoot, i think he has alloys too...:repair:

John, am I right???

tcm glx said:
D'oh!! Yeah, Johns rig should be more than capable..

There was no gab on my part. I was just asking because I don't know his rig.... That's it.. ;)

I'm trying to turn over a "new leaf" and not start flamming wars. :angel:

Anywho.. Maybe by next summer I'll be able to keep up.. :shhh:

E

EliasJ123 said:
There was no gab on my part. I was just asking because I don't know his rig.... That's it.. ;)

I'm trying to turn over a "new leaf" and not start flamming wars. :angel:

Anywho.. Maybe by next summer I'll be able to keep up.. :shhh:

E

Yeah, running with Rick and Matty at night...thats definitely for the hardcore Elite........
I guess I will have to wait for the pics!!

Damn.

I'd be in, but I'll be in death valley working to keep our trails open. ;)

Back