• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa update

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
well, looks like we wont have any mud for at least another month or 2...
IMG_0083-1.jpg

they say they arent going to start draining the canyon until late june/early july.

IMG_0084-1.jpg

this is the area we usually play in
IMG_0087.jpg

:tears: i need my mud!

Well... if you need your fix i hear the holy jims canyon in rancho santa margirita got some rain yesturday! perfect place to some nice mudding i hear.

yes, a most excellent place to get hit by a 16 year old flatbiller in his mothers truck, and then ticketed by a sherrif for tearing up the road. :)

I ocassionally hike holy jim trail, and every time i drive down that road I come across a ranger, explorer or taco that has flipped, hydrolocked or rear ended someone - and its always a 16 year old retard who hit another 16 year old retard and expects you to fix it for him.

looks like better fishing than mudding :)

or swimming

cal said:
yes, a most excellent place to get hit by a 16 year old flatbiller in his mothers truck, and then ticketed by a sherrif for tearing up the road. :)

I ocassionally hike holy jim trail, and every time i drive down that road I come across a ranger, explorer or taco that has flipped, hydrolocked or rear ended someone - and its always a 16 year old retard who hit another 16 year old retard and expects you to fix it for him.
that's funny, the one time i drove holy jim trail we came across a k5 pulling a hydrolocked ranger out of a big puddle in the rain :laugh2:, both young'uns

GrimmJeeper said:
that's funny, the one time i drove holy jim trail we came across a k5 pulling a hydrolocked ranger out of a big puddle in the rain :laugh2:, both young'uns

You don't drive holy jim trail, you hike it. Its a singletrack going to a waterfall.

You drive a dirt road that is a communities only access to the outside - which is why you get ticketed for tearing it up.

Oh jeeze. Don't make me write a script that checks for every post grimmy makes and replies to it with "Oh yeah? YOU SUCK!"

:)

karstic said:
Quality v. Quantity
we've already had that discussion at the beginning of my post whoreing, few of my posts are worthless. i usually dont post unless i have something funny to say or something to contribute. so dont go there ;)

GrimmJeeper said:
we've already had that discussion at the beginning of my post whoreing, few of my posts are worthless. i usually dont post unless i have something funny to say or something to contribute. so dont go there ;)

:roflmao:

Who loves ya' Grimm?

Anyone have updated pictures?

Back