• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Room for one more??

Ryno XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello SoCal :NAXJA: members.

I am a new member(obviously) and I just wanted to introduce myself, and to see if there is a M&G planned any time soon.

I drive an 87 2dr with an 94 H.O 4L. D30 w/4.56, D35w 4.56, both with ARB lockers, and Alloy 30 Spline axles.
Aw4 auto w/shift kit and gate style shifter.
5.5" of lift Rubicon springs up front, and Deaver leafs in the rear. Rancho 9000 shocks (not my 1st choice , but the budget ran out).

Caged inside and out, aluminum dash, Mastercraft seats. Paint is orange Durabak bedliner.

It's a DD/Jeepspeed pre- runner/rock crawler.

I am working on pics

Anyway, just wanted to say hey!

Dean
aka Ryno.

welcome to NAXJA.

your in for a suprise. sounds like you got a cool jeep

i drive an 87 2 door too!!:banghead: :yelclap:

Cool, two more members of the 2-door club.

Welcome.

Welcome!! We are glad to have you here, it's a great place to hang out and meet folks with like interests :). That orange Jeep sounds wicked, can't wait to wheel with it!

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Welcome to the family.

Keep an eye for meet-n-greets. There are usually 3 or 4 a month throughout the southland.

Sounds like a cool Jeep.

Welcome...hope to see you out on the trails!

Always room for more. Welcome.
Tim

Nope...

She's how I got the Ryno tag, my buds all say it looks like a rhino. Mostly because of the rough skin/coating.

No it's my mascot.....an orange rhino!

Oh by the way, those pics were before my wife rolled it in the high desert on valintines weekend. It's all back together now, but it looks a little different. I'll post updated pics soon.

Back