• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it just me

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
or are most of the JK owners around here extremely whiney ? Ran into one guy all he did was complain about the messed up powdercoating on his bumper. When I got close it looked like a slight chip the size of a finger nail clipping. Then complained about how noisy the jeep is he had 33" bfg at. Did you have to trade in your man card to get a JK? God I wonder what they woudl say if i peed on their tires while camping?

Now this isnt all owners, ive met a couple pretty cool guys that actually wheel their jks.

33" BFG AT's on 22" rims?

Haha, I've seen a JK on 35" Bfg A/t with 22's here on campus, sucker is dirty everyday.

Sounds like Ken is wheeling Barbie's jeep.

barbieJeep2-2.jpg

Thats it!

lol jk

Trouble said:
or are most of the JK owners around here extremely whiney ? Ran into one guy all he did was complain about the messed up powdercoating on his bumper. When I got close it looked like a slight chip the size of a finger nail clipping. Then complained about how noisy the jeep is he had 33" bfg at. Did you have to trade in your man card to get a JK? God I wonder what they woudl say if i peed on their tires while camping?

Now this isnt all owners, ive met a couple pretty cool guys that actually wheel their jks.

There are ALOT of Jeep people in general (XJ owners included) that are just like this tool..I talk to them everyday at work. This is the same guy that will ram his 4000lbs Jeep into a rock and expect his tie rod not to bend then when it does he wants a warranty!

It's not as bad as my boss giving me shit everytime I tell him I'm goin wheelin'. He says I'm stupid, and there's no way he would do that to his truck. How am I supposed to sell it if it's scratched and dented he said. :laugh:

I told him... look, I didn't buy my truck to sell it, I bought it to drive it. And I enjoy driving it the way I enjoy. Don't knock it till you try it. He's got a lifted chevy silverado, never seen the dirt.

Wasn't there a thread in off topic stating that the Wrangler is the new GAY lastara car replacing the miata... JK's are a nice rig, too bad all the Homo's are driving them..

I always see this beautiful lifted black 4 door JK with rock rails, HD bumpers, and nice rims with BFG Krawlers......................on a 2wd

crazyjim said:
It's not as bad as my boss giving me shit everytime I tell him I'm goin wheelin'. He says I'm stupid, and there's no way he would do that to his truck. How am I supposed to sell it if it's scratched and dented he said. :laugh:

I told him... look, I didn't buy my truck to sell it, I bought it to drive it. And I enjoy driving it the way I enjoy. Don't knock it till you try it. He's got a lifted chevy silverado, never seen the dirt.

mall crawler

my jeep has no resale value anyways, who cares if it gets dents.

There is a guy at my work that has a wrangler, always give me shit about having a grand cherokee. Says its a ladys car, but the thing is, all the times I have invited him to auzsa, and gormen, and cleghorn, and where ever else, he always has something to do, never seen that thing dirty, it also has rubicon rim with muds on it. One of the managers has a 4wd fj cruiser. He calls it his jeep recovery vehicle. Please, he probably doesn't even know how to engauge the 4wd. His claim like others it will increase the resale value if I don't wheel it. Buy to drive and use, not to worry about value.

peace
ted

Saw a guy two days ago driving a 205ish Silverado on probably around 10" of lift with 37s and 22" wheels. It was a diesel and he drove it like it was a lowered sports car. Acted like he was pretty cool the way he drove and whatnot. I wanted to ask him if he enjoyed his 10 mpg, is the "cool" factor worth the $4.50/gal diesel that he likely never uses to tow?

Back