• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gresham rockcrawl (Chrysler dealership) June 14th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
just thought i'd throw up an FYI....

there doing it again, the 'Gresham Chrysler Jeep Rocks' rock crawl event will be held on June 14th. The 'sign up' begins at 9 AM with event kickoff at 10 AM.

i went to this last year and it was a blast! not much of a rock course but enough to get hi-centered on both axles with 33"s. but, hey, i won a winch with $10.00 in raffle tickets! so it was worth every embarrassing second on the strap. :shhh:

anyone else local wanna go ? i'll be there. after all, it's my last possible chance to break something before NWFest.

100_0990.jpg

100_1020.jpg

100_0981.jpg

000_0063.jpg

I'll probably be there, but i doubt I'll go on the course. I went to the one in the fall and it didnt look too bad but there were a lot of holes between the rocks that would definitely eat my 31's

ill probly show my ugly mug, but, again. teeny tiny tires. so no rocks for me.

i might be there.
i think i have to work but i might be feeling sick.... :laugh:

open/open on 33's
i think i might be able to make it.... ill try.

The rocks are within walking distance to my house. infact.. i walk home from the bus stop everyday and i see the rocks every morning.

IM in.. i say we all meet up! Im on 31"s aswell. but i'd love to give it a try. Who cares if i get strapped.. meh its all fun and games..

im thinking ill be ther but unfortunately w/o the jeep. i guess i could bring the jeep but it would be useless in 2wd.

Smittty9785 said:
im thinking ill be ther but unfortunately w/o the jeep. i guess i could bring the jeep but it would be useless in 2wd.
ah show up in 2wd just to have another xj in the crowd:wave:

right on then ill most likely bring the xj as well

this is gonna be fun, with my jeep wasnt broke so i could compete, I feel i would have a great chance. too bad. Next year it will be done for sure.

Back