• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craig's list help

Jump This

Just another minion!
Okay, so I need a trailer for the Cherokee.
In the San Diego section of Craig's list they only had one listed...I find that hard to believe. Maybe I don't know how to use it properly.
Has anyone spent much time on the list and would have a better idea on
how to find a trailer. Maybe even in LA/Orange county?

Rick

Look under RV's I saw one under auto parts today. There is a seach bar on the left side.

Try craigshelper.com to broaden your search area and opt out of things you don't want to look at. IE you can search for a jeep cherokee and then specifically exclude the word GRAND in order to reduce the number of ZJs that pop up.

HawkZero said:
Try craigshelper.com to broaden your search area and opt out of things you don't want to look at. IE you can search for a jeep cherokee and then specifically exclude the word GRAND in order to reduce the number of ZJs that pop up.
you can do that yourself by typing "cherokee -grand" in the search box.

With or without brakes? One axle or two axles worth of brakes? (some only brake one axle). How long do you want it? My XJ is around 16 feet long with your old pos bumper on it and about 74 inches wide.

I am looking too, but for a 20 footer. I had one and sold it, it was a bit much for my RV to pull.

I will let you know if I see anything while I am shopping.

KH

Last edited:
I have a 20 foot dove tail right now Im looking for a 18 foot flat since my YJ is a pig the extra trailer weight sucks. at carson I was quoted with single brake tandom axle with hide away ramps for $1200 a hair more if I had it financed.

Kevin3151 said:
With or without brakes? One axle or two axles worth of brakes? (some only brake one axle). How long do you want it? My XJ is around 16 feet long with your old pos bumper on it and about 74 inches wide.

I am looking too, but for a 20 footer. I had one and sold it, it was a bit much for my RV to pull.

I will let you know if I see anything while I am shopping.

KH

Kev,

The one you had (1849#), weighs roughly the same as the 16' Big Tex I just got.

http://www.bigtextrailers.com/pdf/70ch.pdf

-Avery

They tow better than 460's. A diesel class C would rock, but the pocket book says NO. Myself and Lou have left Kevin at the bottom of the grade coming up the 8 from the desert more than once.

Jump This said:
V-10's are not tow kings...
So Crack head, what did you pay?

1400 for a 2006 model. Needed a litle bit of work. I put new lights and a new e-brake kit on it (wasn't one). I got two brand new fenders (included) to replace the one bad one (damaged).

Back