• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Sweatshirts

FordGuy

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is interested in ordering sweatshirts here's the deal.

They are heavy fleece-lined zippered hoodies with :NAXJA: SoCal Chapter embroidered on the front. They are available in Army Green, Navy & Black and are $30 each ($3 more for XXL & XXXL). All proceeds will go to the chapter.

Orders will need to be paid for up front. You can either mail a check to:
Rich Rader
2824 Via Amapola
San Clemente, CA 92673

or you can PayPal [email protected]

Please PM the size and color you want before you send any money (also please put your Screen Name in the comments section on PayPal or on your check so we know who your are!)

We plan on submitting the initial order in approximately 1 week and should have the sweatshirts about 1 week after that. When we receive them we will PM everyone who has ordered so we can figure out how to get them to you.

The photo below shows the sweatshirts in Army Green & Navy - PM if you have any questions.

fb066a92.jpg

BTW - this is Mrs FordGuy and yes, one of the guys in this photo had a few too many margaritas!

Last edited:
Dang! I don't buy sweatshirts - but I bought one of these.

It's not fair to call them "sweatshirts". Every sweatshirt I ever got was a "born to shrink, promised soon to be threadbare and drafty, and made to fall apart with a zipper that splits" waste.

These seem very well made and great for tossing on around the campfire when the sun goes down BUT you still want to look Jeep Cool. :wave:

And it's STITCHED! No iron-on transfer to stick to your face and leave funny colors on it when you "fall asleep" (pass out... ;-) ) around the fire after too much Jungle Juice. :party: (ask Remi... :wow: )

(I'm wearing my "T" and waiting on my sweatshirt!)

bburge

I ordered and paid up at BB...navy blue!! Thanks to FordGirl for taking care of us......and I guess Rich too...

bburge said:
It's not fair to call them "sweatshirts". Every sweatshirt I ever got was a "born to shrink, promised soon to be threadbare and drafty, and made to fall apart with a zipper that splits" waste.

These seem very well made and great for tossing on around the campfire when the sun goes down BUT you still want to look Jeep Cool. :wave:

And it's STITCHED! No iron-on transfer to stick to your face and leave funny colors on it when you "fall asleep" (pass out... ;-) ) around the fire after too much Jungle Juice. :party: (ask Remi... :wow: )
(I'm wearing my "T" and waiting on my sweatshirt!)
bburge

True, these are heavy, well made, and very warm!

Jungle Juice Remi?

Are these the same ones that have the ford embroidery on them? Same type I mean? My wife won one at the chapter meeting raffle...very nice!

Me wants...... How do these compare is size to your run of the mill hoodies?

And dammit Mike, stop flippin me off!! ;)

It seems like they feel just a hair smaller after they are washed, but that could be because of the fleece. You could try on Johnny's or Scott's?

FordGuy said:
It seems like they feel just a hair smaller after they are washed, but that could be because of the fleece. You could try on Johnny's or Scott's?
Good idea. Johnny? Scott!

As you can see in the picture, the XL is pretty loose on me. Kyung, you'd probably be good with a Large.

Hey Rich,

Thanks a ton. I will take a green and black one, both in XL. I will Pay Pal you tomorrow.

Clean-RC said:
You can try mine on when you come by to get the WJ pitman arm...:D
What's your schedule like tomorrow?

bburge said:
Huh? I've never had issues with anything melting to me :D

Back