• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

scrap metal ????l

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Any one have any scrap metal they need to get rid of? There's some small requests the wife has made for a few things for around the homestead and she wants to learn how to weld so I'm my infinate wisdom I told her to make it her self(and yes she did kick me in the nuts for it)so before she gets into my stock pile of dom and hrew I thought I'd see if anyone has scrap from their projects. It can be anything steel like a washer machine body or tube cuttings to sheet metal you cut from your jeep.

Ill even pay ya for it

Thanks
Dan

Gerr said:
Any one have any scrap metal they need to get rid of? There's some small requests the wife has made for a few things for around the homestead and she wants to learn how to weld so I'm my infinate wisdom I told her to make it her self(and yes she did kick me in the nuts for it)so before she gets into my stock pile of dom and hrew I thought I'd see if anyone has scrap from their projects. It can be anything steel like a washer machine body or tube cuttings to sheet metal you cut from your jeep.

Ill even pay ya for it

Thanks
Dan
I got a couple cranks you can have :dunno: scrap guy comes on wednesday let me know.

Gerr said:
Hmm crank shaft art huh sure ill take them been wanting to make a few bar stools :) ill even be down your way memorial day if you can hang on to them that long
no prob let me know

What a guy! going to let the Wife get hold of the welder!! I let my wife point out all the stupid mistakes I make in the garage, but touch the sacred Miller!!

Dan,
I'm the west coast distributor of automotive art deco supply's. :laugh3:

The aluminum connecting rods in the funny car gets pulled out after 15
runs. Some get sold to some of the lower buck racers. The rest of them get thrown on the shelf.
I couple of my friends have made a good side business making beveled edged glass coffee tables and end stands with rod's, and piston's.

PM me if your wife wants to start dabbling in automotive art.

:)

FordGuy said:
What a guy! going to let the Wife get hold of the welder!! I let my wife point out all the stupid mistakes I make in the garage, but touch the sacred Miller!!
she will be learning on my old trusty lincoln the new one is off limits and the gas fed beast welder is in the shop on friday so I may let her learn to burn on a real 250amp constant duty industrial Miller

Gerr said:
I wana cut some flat parts off the body maybe sunday ????

I wouldn't mind cuttin stuff off it for you.. maybe a roof!?!?! :D

i have some spare tube and the bed off of my F250, some channel and other sheet metal, come get it!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Back