• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Part# for Sway bar end link bushings?

Redsnake

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I really need to replace the sway bar end link bushings and can't seem to fid them anywhere at the local parts houses.

I replaced my 1" swaybar to frame bushings w/a set of 1" eurothane bushings but the rubber is totally shot on the end link bushings and I can't seem to find anyone who has these. I hate to see what a stealership would charge for 4 rubber 5/8" bushings.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

My local Autozone has a complete set for the front... part # is based on diam. size of bar and preferred color. All sets are $31.99 in my locale.

23mm - 2.5103R
24mm - 2.5104R
25mm - 2.5106R
28mm - 2.5105R

Those part numbers are for the complete front set, in red. Subsitute the 'R' for 'G' if you want black bushings.
swaybarbushingkit.jpg

Stealership wanted to pound me $38 for 4 bushings, but found complete endlinks w/ bushings for the same price at Partsource (that's in Canada, but I'm sure Car Quest would have them).

Jeremy89XJ...

What are all the other bushings for? I only need the endlinks as far as I can tell since I already swapped out the sway-bar to frame bushings. Not sure what th other 3-pair in the pic are for. (course could be the pic is just reference and not what you actually get)

Redsnake said:
Jeremy89XJ...

What are all the other bushings for? I only need the endlinks as far as I can tell since I already swapped out the sway-bar to frame bushings. Not sure what th other 3-pair in the pic are for. (course could be the pic is just reference and not what you actually get)

Must have missed that you did the swaybar to frame ones... just found this... Autozone again, p/n SL231 only $9.00 here...
ksmsl231003.jpg

Perfect... Thanks for finding that. Funny... the kid who was searching for the part couldn't find anything. I'll call and give them the part# and see what they have.

Redsnake said:
Perfect... Thanks for finding that. Funny... the kid who was searching for the part couldn't find anything. I'll call and give them the part# and see what they have.
Imagine that, I don't know how some of the yahoo's they hire are qualified to even work a parts counter. I learned long ago that searching thier sites prior to visiting thier stores is the best way to go. Get in. Get out. No hassle. Not to mention, serveral times the price on thier website was cheaper than they said it was at the store, so they have to match thier online price! :D

Back