• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Big Thanks for Shirts!

erikwylie

Jealousy Root of all Evil
Just wanted to put out a big THANK YOU!!! to FORDGUY!!! Rich! great job on the shirts!!! They are some of the best ones that I have seen!!!

That being said! If you ordered them I hope you pick them up soon! They are nice!!!!

erikwylie said:
Just wanted to put out a big THANK YOU!!! to FORDGUY!!! Rich! great job on the shirts!!! They are some of the best ones that I have seen!!!

That being said! If you ordered them I hope you pick them up soon! They are nice!!!!

Dont forget FORDGIRL~! aka Kim. She had everythig in check..shirts in bags with usernames on them and all...

And yes, if you ordered, make sure to pick em up!

Glad to do it, What a great group! I am sure my wife will post this but anyone who wants the Hoodies, I am going to have some made next week, already have orders for 14! They need to be pre-paid, check or pay-pal at [email protected]. $30.00 each, Army Green, Navy and of course Black! XXL AND XXXL ADD $3.00. I will also do hats in the near future, usually do Flex-Fits. Remember all the profit goes to our Chapter and if we get all the shirts picked It will really make a difference!
:cheers:

The sweatshirts are really nice. They are fleece-lined and very warm. Here is a photo of our Naxja models sporting the Green and Navy colors - we also have black. They are embroidered with Naxja SoCal Chapter on the front.
fb066a92.jpg

Another big thanks Rich, and your better half Kim.
The shirts came out great!

PMing you on some stuff we were talking about.

Back