• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you Remi

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Sonia and I owe Remi a huge Thank You!

After a 630am phone call Sunday morning (I think he was still wrapped up in his sleeping bag) he stepped up and ran with the Adopt A Trail run with very little notice and very little prep.

Once again, Thanks!

karstic said:
Sonia and I owe Remi a huge Thank You!

After a 630am phone call Sunday morning (I think he was still wrapped up in his sleeping bag) he stepped up and ran with the Adopt A Trail run with very little notice and very little prep.

Once again, Thanks!
You're welcome. It's the least I could do considering the circumstances.

Oh yea don't remind me what time it was :D :D :D :D Lets say it was like 8:30 ;) (heck, it was 8:30 someplace :D )

cept Remi didnt know where the trail was. :D

it was fun

djblade311 said:
cept Remi didnt know where the trail was. :D

it was fun
Hey... I made sure that the group got there, right? :D I remembered it even more vaguely then you did ;) Plus I was half awake cause I got woken up early so that's my excuse :)

Hey all this is Sonia--Karstic's wife
Thank you Remi for helping out. I know Stephan wanted to be there. My father passed away early Sunday morning and Stephan was a good guy by staying home with me that day.
Thank you to all who helped out on trail day!!!

Kejtar said:
Hey... I made sure that the group got there, right? :D I remembered it even more vaguely then you did ;) Plus I was half awake cause I got woken up early so that's my excuse :)

I get no love

karstic said:
Hey all this is Sonia--Karstic's wife
Thank you Remi for helping out. I know Stephan wanted to be there. My father passed away early Sunday morning and Stephan was a good guy by staying home with me that day.
Thank you to all who helped out on trail day!!!

Hey Sonia, Im really sorry to hear of your loss. Stephan definitely needed to be there for you and we can definitely understand. There will be plenty of other opportunities.

Take care

yes thank you very much remy.. on behalf of gary
(blackjeep).. me ,,justin and jay.. i have some excelent shots of you remy and ur father tackleing john bull ...
i will post them asap.. thanks agian for leading.. and the trail adopt was fun also..

my family will pray tonight for yours, losing someone is never easy. please let us know if there is anything any of us can do to help.

Back