• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gold Mountain pics

BajaCurt

NAXJA Forum User
First of all thanks to everyone who planned or organized the event. It was awesome!! Good seeing all of you and meeting alot of peeps for the first time.
NA-XJ-A never ceases to amaze me....a very cool group...always makes me feel welcome!!
A special shout-out to Rabbit for leading the Gold Mountain run and getting my open/open rig thru it almost unscathed. You The Man Rabbit!!
Here are some pics .....
SoCal%20Fest%202008%20001.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20008.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20014.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20013.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20006.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20012.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20009.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20011.JPG

We even had a pole dancer on the run doing her thing rooftop. Ya Gotta Love a pole dancer on a run
PoleDancer.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20016.JPG

Got a little rock rash. Now have the evidence it's been out playing. WOO HOOO
RockRash.JPG

OverLookingBigBear.JPG

NotBaja.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20023.JPG

Wow who let the Nissan in... booooo, haha.

We even had a pole dancer on the run doing her thing rooftop. Ya Gotta Love a pole dancer on a run
PoleDancer.JPG

SoCal%20Fest%202008%20016.JPG

Everyone loves my stripper!!!!!

Huge group for such a easy trail but hey I wasn't there so I'm still jealous

If my heep isnt back in running condition by the end of august some one please kill me

Gerr said:
Huge group for such a easy trail but hey I wasn't there so I'm still jealous

If my heep isnt back in running condition by the end of august some one please kill me

I'll come steal it and make it running, then drive it up and down your street. :D

Gold Mountain was the easy-medium run this year - although I really didn't think it an "easy" trail. No, it's not one of the hammers, but there were plenty of areas to go wrong on if one wasn't paying attention!

Cool run, I didn't feel shortchanged a bit!

There were also a few parts were the ope/open guys had to use "momentum" and a rock on that run also made a sidewall of a BGF mud its B---H!!!!

xtimmax said:
There were also a few parts were the ope/open guys had to use "momentum" and a rock on that run also made a sidewall of a BGF mud its B---H!!!!
fuck that rock

xtimmax said:
I'll come steal it and make it running, then drive it up and down your street. :D
your more than welcome to come over and install parts all day or night, Ill pay ya for the help but if your driving it up and down my street with the broken locker in front and no gear oil Ill have to go hunting bobcats with your ass as bait

Gerr said:
your more than welcome to come over and install parts all day or night, Ill pay ya for the help but if your driving it up and down my street with the broken locker in front and no gear oil Ill have to go hunting bobcats with your ass as bait
lol

Leep said:
I know were we can get a spool for the 30. It is just setting there collecting rust...

but its got the wrong gears... but he did mention wanting a new welder.

Those big bear trails all look pretty nice, I need to get up there.

Back