• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back in the saddle again!

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Well this is the 3rd XJ I have bought since I have been in GA.

I fell on some hard times and had to let one of them go. Then I decided to build the Dragin' Wagon and use it for trail running.

Well after last weekend... I discovered that the trails out here are just to slimey to take a really nice WJ out on and beat the snot out of.

So I picked up a 94, 2.5,AX-5, 231, 8 1/4 and BB equipped XJ for $300! It needs a head gasket and that is all!

24n2q08.jpg

shelbyluvv said:
Well after last weekend... I discovered that the trails out here are just to slimey to take a really nice WJ out on and beat the snot out of.
That's what ya get for being in them weird states ;) :D
So I picked up a 94, 2.5,AX-5, 231, 8 1/4 and BB equipped XJ for $300! It needs a head gasket and that is all!

24n2q08.jpg

Not bad :)

my first xj was a 2.5 4cyl 2 door..... miss it....

so you think that lil dude will make the drive to goatfest this year? ? ?

image_339367.jpg

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
my first xj was a 2.5 4cyl 2 door..... miss it....
Mine too!
. . . . then I found NAXJA . . .

Then I bought one for parts because it was cheep, grabbed what I needed and sold it to one of you.

Then I got an '89 4x4 for my wife because it had all the major stuff redone and it only needed a new front wheel bearing.

Now I have almost everything to lift the '89 and am about ready to call for a lift party . . .

Help me. It's a slippery slope . . . (got a PowerTrax from Josh . . )
Mike,
what were those 12 steps again?

PhotographerMike said:
Mine too!
. . . . then I found NAXJA . . .

Then I bought one for parts because it was cheep, grabbed what I needed and sold it to one of you.

Would that be a dark blue 1989? If it is that would be me!!!! Best jeep I have bought!!!! It is my daily driver now, well kinda, its being caged as we speak!

Back