• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys shock Q

ReftonsRed

NAXJA Forum User
Im just about to order rustys 4-5 inch lift shocks and would like to know from someone that has bought these if all the shocks come w/ eyes for open for mounting or if the come w/ bar pins and studs for the front. b/c Rustys site didnt seem to tell me this. BTW please dont bother telling me not to buy these unless you can sell me a better set or know where i can gey better one for near the same price. thanks

i have the rustys 4.5 inch lift, love it so far btw, and rustys shocks came with everything that i needed to install them but i dont really know whata bar pin is or studs, they are descent shocks also.

ReftonsRed said:
Im just about to order rustys 4-5 inch lift shocks and would like to know from someone that has bought these if all the shocks come w/ eyes for open for mounting or if the come w/ bar pins and studs for the front. b/c Rustys site didnt seem to tell me this. BTW please dont bother telling me not to buy these unless you can sell me a better set or know where i can gey better one for near the same price. thanks
why not just call or email them

The bar pin elimenators are sold seprate, and if your putting them up front your going to have to buy the conversion to change the eye "holes" to the threaded rod with the poly bushings on it from them.

Back