• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my new tire's

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok just finished my Y-link setup and installed my new 35" Yokahama Geolander MT's and Cragar soft 8's.Though I would try the Yokahama's and see how they work.Took my flares off going to go with Bushwackers or flarless if I get use to it.

XJTIRES.jpg

XJTIRES1.jpg

YOKA.jpg

YOKA2.jpg

YOKA1.jpg

neato

Looks good man.

Jennifer has stock flairs on her's still. I'm not thrilled with how much dirt and mud gets flung up on the sides...and we haven't even taken it anywhere too special yet. As soon as we can get some Bushwackers we're going to.

goodburbon said:
I've heard bad things about the durability of bushwackers.

yeah me too trying to get use to the no flare look so I dont have to spend $400 for flares and i have heard if you hit anything there are toast!!

I agree with the Bushwackers being crappy. I am going to save up money and time to do some "tube" fender flairs.

xxmidianxx said:
I agree with the Bushwackers being crappy. I am going to save up money and time to do some "tube" fender flairs.

I might research some other options like a flat fender flare from metal kinda thing?

Come on... Its more fun to have 3 or 4 projects going at once... that way when it comes time to take a trip you will have plenty of things to finish.

xxmidianxx said:
Come on... Its more fun to have 3 or 4 projects going at once... that way when it comes time to take a trip you will have plenty of things to finish.

Well I have a 1.5 year old 66 mustang project frame up restoration that my wife is on me to finish for this summer also!!

uvaldetxj said:
Let us know how those geolanders perform. I've always wanted a pair but I don't really see too many rigs wearing them.

Thats kinda why I got them to be diff and the price also helped!I will give a report when I go wheeling.

Back