• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

this is so nice

I'm countin down till tommorrow morning... Cant wait...

jeeperjohn said:
Dudes, you all suck!!

Cuz you're there and I'm not :bawl:
Have fun guys.
There, now its fixed.
Wish I was there. :(
This is the last I saw of California in January. Was my 1st trip HOME since 1980.
Wayhome038.jpg

Wayhome039.jpg

This was the 1st view...
Travelinglight090.jpg

I miss......
Brian01.jpg

ah the national drink of serbia!

did you know in the balkan state some 70% of all plums production (490,000 tons) goes into making this plum "brandy."

interesting fact of the day.

enjoy :wave:

Last edited:
i'm jealous remi.........and you know how much i appreciate your fire cooked steak

We're stopping for lunch on John Bull right now and the weather is just perfect.
ladywolf said:
i'm jealous remi.........and you know how much i appreciate your fire cooked steak
Next time you're in SoCal lets go wheeling and steaks are on me.

This trip is exactly what I needed. Thanks go out to Remi, JohnX and everyone else who made this fest such a success.

:bunny:

ladywolf said:
"You have to cook it over a rock!"

:D

Bent said:
"You have to cook it over a rock!"

:D

i think a steak cooked over a rock in socal is a lot better'n anything our chow hall "prepares" here in iraq. for instance: boiled and then grilled hamburger meat *shudders in revulsion*

ladywolf said:
i think a steak cooked over a rock in socal is a lot better'n anything our chow hall "prepares" here in iraq. for instance: boiled and then grilled hamburger meat *shudders in revulsion*
Steak cooked over the rock is probaly the best steak ever. Why? Cause it was so evenly done :D :D :D That reminds me.. I probably should start carrying a rock in my jeep instead of a bbq grate ;) :D

I wish I had been there...I was plannin on it until we decided to buy a house and get a new better job an hour away...:) All my money for gas and etc has been going into these two things. Some day I'll make an actual SoCal chapter event...some day...:D

ladywolf said:

yes when your steak flakes like fish fillets.......wierd.

chocolate cheesecake is unbeatable out here :D

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
yes when your steak flakes like fish fillets.......wierd.

chocolate cheesecake is unbeatable out here :D

How about the government cheese?

cracker said:

they use that in the cheese enchiladas.............

cracker said:

like matt foley motivational speaker.....living in a van down by the river eating blocks of government cheese......lol....r.i.p chris farley...

actually we have sliced provolone that aint half bad.

Back