• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possibly the best low budget lca for lifted xj's...

moparjim1987

NAXJA Forum User
I work at a local dodge dealer and i am always looking at the newer vehicles for possible parts that could be used on an xj/mj for build up purposes. the other day, i was changing the oil on a 2005 grand cherokee, noticed that the rear control arms were about the same length as the older xj lca's. i measured the uppers and they are 16 1/4" long, and the bushings are 1 7/8" wide. the bolt is the same as the xj, so the only thing would be if they were strong enough to be on the front end. i can get then at 10% above cost but the list price is about $140-$150 a pair. just an idea.........

I was also looking at something like this, Jk front uppers and lowers look pretty long also. HB Durango rear lower arms Too.

we get a discount? is that on the adjustable ones?

goodburbon said:
With the naxja discount the RC LCAs are a little over half that price.

List price on the RC LCAs $159.95 -10% = $143.10. Even at $140...how is that: "a little over half that price." of $140-150????? Both are for a pair. looks like about the same price to me!

Thanks moparjim1987 for telling us about another alternative on LCAs. Pull-N-Pay might be real inexpensive!!!!

Millissa01 said:
List price on the RC LCAs $159.95 -10% = $143.10. Even at $140...how is that: "a little over half that price." of $140-150????? Both are for a pair. looks like about the same price to me!

Thanks moparjim1987 for telling us about another alternative on LCAs. Pull-N-Pay might be real inexpensive!!!!

I bought a pair about 3 months ago and it was 85 bucks. Are you talking adjustable or fixed?

the only reason i posted this find is because i work at a dodge dealer and am always thinking about new low buck ideas to upgrade our beloved trucks and just happen to work on alot of newer vehicles that have the newer coil-spung suspensions, and other assorted parts that have a possibility of being retrofitted to an xj/mj/or other jeep vehicle. And being that the new style gr. cherokee has been out for like 3 years now, i figured that there would be some in junkyards for us all to pull parts off of. and btw, the ca's are 16 1/4" long, which would be correct for 3-3.5" of lift according to the chart i seen posted elsewhere on naxja.

Back