• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Am I red?

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, I hope my name is red now. I just signed up for my paid subscription. Hope to see you all on Saturday, even if I have to drive home Saturday night.

Patience. :)

See you Saturday.

Hey guy, welcome....a name would help out so we know what to call you on Sat!

luvdlions said:
guess not, maybe it takes a while.
Probably because you are from Yucaipa.:gee:

Welcome.... this is the start of something beautiful......

and expensive.

:D

mattyj said:
Welcome.... this is the start of something beautiful......

and expensive.

Have I ever told you that I want to jump into your avitar?:smootch:

The name is Justin and here is the rig I had for about 1 month. I got rid of it because the gas was killing me driving 70 miles a day. So, the ol' lady was driving it, which I didn't think she was too happy with, so I sold it. When the guy who bought it is driving off in my Jeep, I realize everyone, not just me, was disappointed. So, the hunt began. Last weekend, I bought a bone stock 99 XJ. The one I sold was a 92, w/ the front lifted on a pro comp lift, 31's and a stock rear suspension. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to build my own. Here are some pics of the old one.

Hope this worked.

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

You can help... It's your fault I'm here!

JK!! Glad to be here!

luvdlions said:
The name is Justin and here is the rig I had for about 1 month. I got rid of it because the gas was killing me driving 70 miles a day. So, the ol' lady was driving it, which I didn't think she was too happy with, so I sold it. When the guy who bought it is driving off in my Jeep, I realize everyone, not just me, was disappointed. So, the hunt began. Last weekend, I bought a bone stock 99 XJ. The one I sold was a 92, w/ the front lifted on a pro comp lift, 31's and a stock rear suspension. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to build my own. Here are some pics of the old one.

Hope this worked.

View attachment 809

View attachment 810
Right on Justin...so where are the pics of the new one?

There's already a few Justin's.....pick a new name, and lift that jeep. If you need help, I'm right down the freeway.

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
There's already a few Justin's.....pick a new name,

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

highlander.jpg

Welcome,
See ya in Big Bear.

Back