• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is Goatfest?

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, I know it is early but I need the no $hit dates for Goatfest.

I will need to take leave, find someone who has a buddy pass for an airline (hint hint), a place to crash, and save up some cash for beer and chow for the week.

Anyone have any hook ups with the airlines?

Who wants to let me crash at their pad for a few days?

Thanks to Cory for the seat offer already.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys again!

shelbyluvv said:
Alright, I know it is early but I need the no $hit dates for Goatfest.

I will need to take leave, find someone who has a buddy pass for an airline (hint hint), a place to crash, and save up some cash for beer and chow for the week.

Anyone have any hook ups with the airlines?

Who wants to let me crash at their pad for a few days?

Thanks to Cory for the seat offer already.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys again!
what about the house hows that deal working out? cant stay there? im sure you still have friends here that you can stay at...if i can ill ask around the platoon and see if anyone can hook you up, then....we can roll over to goatfest from base! no airline hookups though sorry

Well, I only met you once, but you are a friend of Ben's so if you fly into OC I can pick you up a john wayne. Would have to check with the wifey before offering up the spare bedroom though. How many days you gonna stay?

erikwylie said:
No worries Bo, got plenty of room here!

Thanks Buddy! If I can make it I will take you up on the offer. Kinda funny how things come full circle.

silverslk said:
Well, I only met you once, but you are a friend of Ben's so if you fly into OC I can pick you up a john wayne.

I will keep it in mind, thanks!

tuesdaysfall said:
what about the house hows that deal working out? cant stay there? im sure you still have friends here that you can stay at...if i can ill ask around the platoon and see if anyone can hook you up, then....we can roll over to goatfest from base! no airline hookups though sorry

The house will belong to the bank long before I gt back out there.

I could always stay at the TLF on base too. But, getting $hitty with Eric and the fam sounds like a lot more fun!

Bo,
I'll let ya sleep in your Jeep....;)

Just Kiddin,Ya know you have a place to stay here

Russ Pottenger said:
Bo,
I'll let ya sleep in your Jeep....;)

Just Kiddin,Ya know you have a place to stay here

Maybe I will take one of your 8 rigs and finally get some rock rash on it.

Well, maybe I can just wheel the old one again? It already has my marks on it, lol!

Thanks Russ.

shelbyluvv said:

I could always stay at the TLF on base too. But, getting $hitty with Eric and the fam sounds like a lot more fun!

Mi casa is su Casa!!! My friend!!! Your right how things go full circle!

shelbyluvv said:

ahh gotcha...word has it mojave viper may be going on during that so ill have to be super conspicuous on putting the leave dates in....let me know if you need anything!

erikwylie said:
Sometimes (not often) and November!:laugh3:

Thanks Erik. I like to think I'm not stupid. But dementia is starting to creep in.

See you in November Bo!

Not for the faint of heart!

XJ Jambo held annually in Jonson Valley

Now you're talkin' Right near home for me! Been there a few times, but with a rail not a 4x. Been out to Giant Rock? Seen any aliens or the Integratron?

Besides, HEART, is one thing I dont' lack. Brains is a whole nuther subject!

BO!

whaddup man!

you know you have a seat with me, this year ill have a buggy, not like last year where i kind of did but didnt at the same time.

you know ill have a place for you to stay as well....

you might have to share a room with some hot lady friends of mine but you know.....

:D

Back