• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are 1998 XJ 15x7 Factory Mags worth?

Mudderoy

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 15x7" Factory Mags but I have no idea what I should ask for them. Here is a pic. Only one tire is worth anything, so what would the wheel only price be?

jeep_xj.jpg

probably can get 200 bucks for them

I think you can get between $225 and $250. I've had one wheel shipped. I told the seller to leave the tire on and put cardboard over the aluminum. It worked really well, but I wouldn't want to do it for four of them.

The darker grey eccos (that's what the wheels are called) are a bit harder to come by since they were only on '98 and '99 classics.

Markos said:
I think you can get between $225 and $250. I've had one wheel shipped. I told the seller to leave the tire on and put cardboard over the aluminum. It worked really well, but I wouldn't want to do it for four of them.

The darker grey eccos (that's what the wheels are called) are a bit harder to come by since they were only on '98 and '99 classics.

Great information, thanks!

Searching through my olds posts. FYI... I was able to get $280 for them locally, thanks for the help guys.

Back