• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pancake Rock

WraithKWK

NAXJA Forum User
Yes, it's a mild but scenic dirt road basically. The San Diego 4 Wheelers have been running an event out there for a few years. Usually a pancake breakfast sponsored by ORW. At least it was a few years back..

Unfortunately due to houses being built in close proximity to the trail; parts of the trail may no longer accessible...
Probably wont be long until the trail access is closed or moved due to complaints from the local residents.... :cry:

I see ...
it was rated 2-2.5 how hard is that?

I did it a few years back in a F350 crew cab long bed on 37s. That was the trip that gave me those nice green pinstripes :) . From what I remember it wasnt to bad but there were sections on the first climb off of the road that were rutted from runoff. The guy I was with was in an XJ locked on 31s and he had no problems at all. I on the other hand had quite a few 10 point turns.

cool thanks for the info guys .... gunna have to check this one out for my self

Back