• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Engine issues--->HELP~!

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
Ok...have a huge problem and ill explain it the best i can...

Sunday night i was driving and the tachometer started bouncing up and down erratically but i didnt notice a loss of power so i thought nothing of it...Well as i got closer to the bowling alley it started bucking and acting like it was going to stall...now at this time if i held the gas steady it ran fine but as soon as i let up it would start acting weird. It finally just stalled and i coasted in the lot. I let it sit and went and had fun then when i went to leave it immediatly started up again and after 1/2 mile i just pulled over and towed it home. I already checked the TPS and its working just fine...i went to start it today and it fired up then almost immediatly started stumbling then just quit and i had a small amount of gas-smellin smoke come out of my K&N....any suggestions????

Back