• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is this?

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
A package came today and this was one of the parts in it.

IMG00243.jpg

:dunno: sorta shaped like i would go under a diff cover but i dunno about the upper part...

how big is it?

Well its just alittle bigger then a d44 diff cover. Hopefully ill have the rest of the parts soon and it will give away the answer.

Looks like a 44 ring with a truss bracket. Something like BTF's setup.

you guys are all correct. D44 ring w/truss bracket. Rest of the parts coming soon.

Except billy its not a black shoe its a table leg.

Hopefully soon the heep will be wheelable again.

I see your still driving around HB with that bent D30...

Trouble said:
you guys are all correct. D44 ring w/truss bracket. Rest of the parts coming soon.

Except billy its not a black shoe its a table leg.

Hopefully soon the heep will be wheelable again.

Thanks billy. Im still around HB. Most of all the work right now i do after i get home , alittle here alittle there. The big stuff is going to be just installing them into the jeep. I will need alittle bit of assistance with some welding and ill let you knwo when that time comes. Thanks in advance.

hellbilly04 said:
Laser cut piece of metal sitting a pice of cardboard on some grey carpet with part of a black shoe in the pic?
hahaha, there is no black shoe in there!! You need glasses!

Back