• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabins

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Well,

Mark and I were going to get a cabin for the Crawl and they are all booked. Anybody have any recommendations where to stay in Harlan? Does anyone have room to spare? I'm not really a tent person and would prefer a room with a shower.

I guess we will be camping. Needed to save the bux anyways since the Dakota just cost me $700 and I bought a new fridge in the last two weeks. Man, that was a lift and tires right there! Sux!

I will be, but dont want to commit to a payin spot. may just sleep in the jeep and bum showas

XJ Stryker said:
I got two spots reserved also but not sure where exactly I am. We went with the electricity site since we got three kids.

Those would be at the bottom of the hill. The top is the best views.

XJ Stryker said:
I got two spots reserved also but not sure where exactly I am. We went with the electricity site since we got three kids.

Rob,

We have a RV site right next to the campsites with electricity. You must have got the last tent site so they gave up the RV spot on the end.

I had no idea cabins and spots would be reserved this fast.

See ya at the bottom!

Ed

I can't imagine a campground banning beer! I didn't ask but as long as you keep control of yourself (no :puke:) it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be bringing some adult beverages.

Ohh if its like usual one site will be the gathering grounds for every one...I will have my canopy in case of rain..

Kudzu said:
Ohh if its like usual one site will be the gathering grounds for every one...I will have my canopy in case of rain..
We are usually close by and I will have my canopies too!

Back