• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Leaf Conversion

tribal_4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where i can find a write up on doing a leaf spring conversion up front? i found one on pirate4x4 but its saying pirate is currently down for maintenance and i kinda need the info asap. Not to sound rude but im not really interested in hearing peoples opinions about it i just need the info thanks :)

Not to sound rude, but if you scroll to the bottom of this page....you'll find a few links...and if you Advanced Search just the titles for front leaf conversion, you'll find more...

tribal_4x4 said:
Anyone know where i can find a write up on doing a leaf spring conversion up front? i found one on pirate4x4 but its saying pirate is currently down for maintenance and i kinda need the info asap. Not to sound rude but im not really interested in hearing peoples opinions about it i just need the info thanks :)

You could search for Brettm and front leaf. but apparently with his conversion you have to fourlink the rear and put a toyota axle in.

Back