• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll cage..

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, so I just bought some seats the other day for my cherokee. I really want to install 5 points in it. I was thinking of just a simple cage for now!! One that just goes from by the dash to behind the driver/passenger seats. I DONT want to spend a bunch of money. I do have a welder, but no pipe bender...any advice?? Anybody that can do it ro knows someone that can??? let me know!!

PM Hellbilly04. Billy does some NICE work.

cages are one of those things not to skimp on

do it once and do it right or you will be sorry and doing it again, ask Santa how much money his cage saved him when he repeatedly rolled his first sleigh. (not in tubing cost but in hospital cost)

Gerr said:
cages are one of those things not to skimp on

Exactly, Do not Cheese out on a Cage. I weld and fab almost all of my own stuff, and still would not do my own cage. have seen way to many cages brake right off at the crappy weld job someone did, and when that happens it worse than no cage at all.

One to pay for!

89cherokeexj said:
Alright guys, so I just bought some seats the other day for my cherokee. I really want to install 5 points in it. I was thinking of just a simple cage for now!! One that just goes from by the dash to behind the driver/passenger seats. I DONT want to spend a bunch of money. I do have a welder, but no pipe bender...any advice?? Anybody that can do it ro knows someone that can??? let me know!!

I would not recommend installing the harnesses until after the cage is done......SANTA

Back