• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BS Fabrications Show Off (56K No Way!)

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
Well we've been kicking around the idea of doing custom fab work for the public and just wanted to show off what we've been up to. Possibly in the very near future we will be open for business. Let us know what you think of our work. If you have any questions on anything or want more details on how its built, material, more pics, etc, just post up or shoot me a PM and id be glad to explain.

Heres my XJ that most of you have seen before. We built front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, the exo, swapped in the 8.8, rear shock bar, and have done everything else you see to it.

Shock Bar
n6310842_31361636_9147.jpg

Rear Bumper
n6310842_31361631_7583.jpg

n6310842_31361642_974.jpg

A little while ago back on RE 4.5" and 33's
n6310842_31777300_6849.jpg

Now on 35's, TnT Y-link, and more. (look at the sig for specs)
n6310842_32974725_2148.jpg

Heres "Project Less Mexican" (the YJ weve been working on)

Its a 91 YJ, so far weve comp cut it, its getting an 8.8 swaped in, welded rear diff, lockright in the front non-disco HP D30, were going to strech it to about 105", 3 link in the front with air shocks, rear is going to be streached with a spring over using stock XJ leaf bastard pack. We put on the half cab that came from an 81 Scrambler then built a cage for the bed and an interior cage for the cab with frame tie-ins that bolt throught the body and are welded to the frame. We chopped the last bit of the frame and built a rear bumper which will also be our shackle hanger mount crossmember and were ditching the tailgate for a rear stinger/tire carrier. Theres much more to come with it as well.

Cage for the Bed
n6310842_32618034_9182.jpg

Comp Cutting
P1010012.jpg

Rear frame chop / more of the comp cut
P1010016.jpg

A little somethin' somethin' we added for protection/regidity/cool looks
P1010127.jpg

Some Poison Spider CJ-7 corner guards we made fit to the YJ and its compcut. You can see the frame-tie ins as well.
P1010138.jpg

The whole shebang for now
P1010139.jpg

Got to represent (Complements of AppleValleySlim)
P1010004.jpg

Rock Sliders
P1010005.jpg

Interior cage, needs some more triangulation and seat tabs etc, but its almost done.
P1010008.jpg

We also have an MJ that we'll be turning into a truggy with full exo, TnT radius arm, and a whole other mess of goodies. And were going to be building our CJ-7 with either a 60/60 or 60/14 combo, air shocks all the way around, double triangulated 4 link front and rear, and again more goodies. Right now its running an Atlas II, Currie built 9" in the rear, D30 in the front, and some more junk.

and Yes, The BS stands for exactly what you think it does lol.

Last edited:
x2 on the nice work. One comment though I have the same shock bar set up, went out romping and cracked the wheel well mount, you really want to reinforce that as much as possible.

Bad ass fab work !!

We also dont just focus on Jeeps...

We built this 1987 Rx-7 from just a rolling chassis.

Here are some of the specs:

S5 13B Turbo II motor and ported turbocharger
Kelley's Works in Progress custom Electrical System (5-90)
Removed all emissions components
MicroTech LT8-s Engine Management
ACT streetlite 12lbs flywheel
Exedy street/HD clutch
CSF dual core radiator
Racing Beat full turbo back exhaust system
Greddy Profec-B Spec II Boost Controller
STANCE GR+ PRO Coilovers
Ground Control rear camber link
SSR Reverse Mesh 16x7, 16x8 wrapped in Sumitomo HTR-Z 225/50/16, 245/45/16

Extras:
Corbeau Forza Seats
RE-Amemiya Shift knob
C's Short throw shifter
NRG Quick Disconnect Steering Wheel Hub
Series 5 Exterior conversion + Mudguards

Coming soon:
Full seam weld
Custom cromoly cab and engine cage

n6310173_32842485_5191.jpg

n6310173_32842486_5493.jpg

n6310173_32842492_7145.jpg

SJSIG111.jpg

Last edited:
cds36 said:
x2 on the nice work. One comment though I have the same shock bar set up, went out romping and cracked the wheel well mount, you really want to reinforce that as much as possible.

Bad ass fab work !!

Thanks for complement and the tip. Yeah i ran with out the crossbraces on my shock bar for 1 day and it bent the wheel wells pretty good but after i added the crossmounts, with 2" by 3/16" strap welded to the floor, it hasent had a problem. Ill make sure to keep an eye on it though.

Thanks Elias. Nope sorry I wont be up in Big Bear :( I'll be at the Red Bull Air Race in SD though! My tranny has a leak so its heading to my uncles shop to get it checked out and the 231 might be going to Justin pretty soon to get a little beefed up.

lookin good Allen, i think i need to get my jeep down to you guys to button up some stuff i havnt had time to do.-dont want to do!!

Thanks for the complements guys!

Billy - Yeah seriously man. Seems like all we do is build and never wheel anymore, thats gonna have to change. I'll for sure let you know the next time we go out.

John - For sure let us know im sure we could help you out.

Mudbutt - haha that can was for drinking, but we should build something out of it. We did weld up a bottle opener to the rear YJ cage though :D

Kevin - Dude come on over! I havent see you in forever.

The shock hoop looks intresting. Now if you coudl build somethign like that and still use the rear seat and its bolt in. Im sure you woudl sell lots of them. Along with the lower shock mount on the leaf spring plate. In fact if its a good price I woudl buy one instead of building. I already dont have enought time to do jeep work , and this woudl cut down greatly on fab time.

Actually my Jeep does run the back seat, the bar fits perfectly in there. I just took it out for ease when i built the shock bar. Yeah i used the swaybar endlink mount to mount the shocks above the spring plates.

Well you have me sold so far. What price you looking at getting for something like that? Yes im lazy and prefere to buy stuff now then build it.

So did you just cut the holes and then bolt in place with a backing plate outside the cab?

Thanks guys. Hows your junk CRASH?

Chris, hows the JeepSpeed truck going? When are we gonna chase for you?!

Back