• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did A little to the jeep...

89xjJe3per

NAXJA Forum User
Throgh on Some TJ Flare's
Picture161.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Cut the rear QP's
Picture156.jpg

and added JKS disco's and spacer
Picture153.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Also to add i got some fox raceing shocks. I thought at the time when i bought them they would fit my front but now that i have them LOL hell no they messure 19 closed and 31 extended and the body its self is 16 inch... so my Q is rear hoop time or what!?
im kicking my self for this mishap

looks good. Jeep looks like its hungry for more rubber underneath though...

cool, I got a 44 im gettin rid of. It'll look nice with the 33s. How difficult is it to cut and fold the lower quarters, been wanting to do it, but Im not to fond of grinders...

its pretty easy if u have fab skillz but i have some pics where i drew all the lines on my jeep ill get them up soon. anyways anyone got any ideas what i can do with these shocks??

89xjJe3per said:
its pretty easy if u have fab skillz but i have some pics where i drew all the lines on my jeep ill get them up soon. anyways anyone got any ideas what i can do with these shocks??

You can put them on my jeep......:D

I remember those days....
The front sway bar disconnect is da shit!
Or....don't run the swaybar at all.

Looks like you are having fun!!

Rick

Next on the list?
Maybe some better steering?
Drag link, tie rod?

Yea those flares are kinda hot .... I dig it

Jump This said:
I remember those days....
The front sway bar disconnect is da shit!
Or....don't run the swaybar at all.

Looks like you are having fun!!

Rick

Next on the list?
Maybe some better steering?
Drag link, tie rod?

HaHa ya bent the drag link trying to climb a light pole... Im looking at getting the JCR steering upgrade thingy

Back