• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone seen this?

Jump This said:
You can pay that much for quality fans....
It also says the sale has ended?
:dunno:

I know the sale has ended there buddy but its a company so im sure they have more.. I was J/W if this is somthing to look into, i like the fact of removing the belt drivin fan and aux fan. but is this setup worth it thats all :eeks1:

89xjJe3per said:
I know the sale has ended there buddy but its a company so im sure they have more.. I was J/W if this is somthing to look into, i like the fact of removing the belt drivin fan and aux fan. but is this setup worth it thats all :eeks1:

You should get one and let us know how it works.
It sounds as though its delivered for $300?
Great price if there is quality part involved.

I'll let you know if a few weeks how that thing works. I have that on my list to do so I can ditch that b.s clutch fan. I heard good things from a friend running it out in New Mexico.

Just buy the way the product is described it sounds like they kno what they are selling... then again there are alot of fakes out there. but ya this sounds like a good idea/deal for fully sealed waterproof ballbearing fans. Then again i dont know sh!t sooo:looser:

i got this same setup running in my cherokee and i can tell you it is the single best mod i have done,had it for over a year since last summer and it works great,i have been in mud pits,lake runs,beach sand and daily driver for work with not one problem,once i got the right temp dialed in at 195 i did pick up average 30 more miles to the tank of gas which within the past year has pay for the kit in full i am sure,195 degree is going to give you the best mpg,another sweet thing this kit does for me is you can offroad with the a/c on full blast and it blows ice cold still,where last summer offroading with the air on would overheat me in no time and the air would not even blow cold,gotta love that right,quality speaks for itself over a year old and 15,000 miles later and weekend offroad warrior and works like a charm

Back