• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So should we plan the next Azusa trip??

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Alright guys, time to plan another trip, I am thinking of the 25th of September.....what do you say?

No way in hell I'm going unless I get that laundry list of parts fixed. I rolled the dice last weekend, and came up snake eyes.....

TheWarWagon said:
No way in hell I'm going unless I get that laundry list of parts fixed. I rolled the dice last weekend, and came up snake eyes.....

Hey Bryce, roll with me!! Or fix your sh*t

tcm glx said:
Alright guys, time to plan another trip, I am thinking of the 25th of September.....what do you say?

Isnt that mnday?

TheWarWagon said:

Ya Got a month :repair: or :explosion

i think he means the 24th. im gonna try to make this one.

silverslk said:
Thought you were out of town???

Anyway, you know I'll be there.....more salsa???

Sup man, I am, but that doesnt mean i do not have access!! Hahaha, anyways, my bad. I meant the 24th..sunday!!

tcm glx said:
Sup man, I am, but that doesnt mean i do not have access!! Hahaha, anyways, my bad. I meant the 24th..sunday!!

Than get off the net and enjoy yourself !!!!!

Hit me up when you get back...I'm in for that deal we talked about.

yes, I am back, with bambi on the way to the freezer, maybe I will bring a taste to Azusa Canyon.

Bryce, worry less about tatoo's and more about your jeep! Proiorities!!!!:greensmok :repair:

erikwylie said:
yes, I am back, with bambi on the way to the freezer, maybe I will bring a taste to Azusa Canyon.

Bryce, worry less about tatoo's and more about your jeep! Proiorities!!!!:greensmok :repair:
DOH!

Back