• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

better shocks

Nomercy

NAXJA Forum User
im thinking about lifting my '01 XJ 3-4.5 inches. not sure if im gonna piece together a lift or just buy a kit. if i decide to peice together a lift im curious as to what shocks to get. im not looking to spend a ton of money on high zoot shocks, i only want to spend about 200 for all 4 shocks. i have a set of rancho rs5000 shocks on my Rubicon. i cant say i really like them cause they are a little rough. im looking for something softer, if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks

Wade

Hecklethorn (Rough Country) makes some reasonable shocks that perform well. You can buy them from a RC dealer (I think there is one that is a member on the MWC forum) or you can get them from JC Whitney.

Ron

Zuki-Ron said:
Hecklethorn (Rough Country) makes some reasonable shocks that perform well. You can buy them from a RC dealer (I think there is one that is a member on the MWC forum) or you can get them from JC Whitney.

Ron
The rep on here for RC is Grimus99xj, his name is Jason. He can hook you up!

Bilsteins

Don't skimp, they are well worth it.

Michael

Back