• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail leader volunteers?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Depending on the number of folks that show up and the trails that are open we will give folks opportunity to go on various difficulty trails. If you want to volunteer to lead a group on Sat post up.

Thanks
Remi

I'll help out. Since I'm going on the John Bull night run, I can lead Deep Creek Saturday morning.

(Don't let Rick lead)

Jump This said:
Heck, I don't know where the trails are, but I can get
any group as lost as the next guy!

I'll be there, give me a map and I'll lead!

Rick
No need for a map...you're in a Jeep...point and drive :D

i wont volunteer to lead but i'd like to see a gold mountain run.. it will be my wife's first offroad adventure, and i'd like to break her in easy without scaring the crap out of her lol.. last year a stock suburban made the whole trail so you stocker or small lift open/open guys this would be a good trail to start on!

:rof:

Doesn't Gold Mountain carry the same rating as John Bull?

No, Gold Mountain is easier than John Bull.

There are a couple of ledges and the talus slope, which has a bypass. There was no snow or ice on the backside three weeks ago. So no toboggan run. :)

ruggedjeep said:
Dont let sequoia lead, last year it took us about 2 hours after we left discovery center to get to holcomb from via a "shortcut"

HAHAHA! I know where that trailhead is, we have a cabin in Green Valley Lake. I can lead the paved portion of the expedition. ;)

I’m not going to be able to lead the Onyx, Pontiac, and Heartbreak ridge this year. I have to be in San Diego for a conference. Timing is everything, don’t ya know.

4xSanta said:
I'LL run Deep Creek with ya Johnny......SANTA

And I'll promise not to leave you behind again. I'll lay out the ground rules before the run.

GrimmJeeper said:
i wont volunteer to lead but i'd like to see a gold mountain run.. it will be my wife's first offroad adventure, and i'd like to break her in easy without scaring the crap out of her lol.. last year a stock suburban made the whole trail so you stocker or small lift open/open guys this would be a good trail to start on!

:rof:
Ditto, my wifes' second time but my kids first. I've run it quite a few times, nice starter.

Back