• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got the rear shocks in, and front locked!!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Thanks to billy and Scott for setting me up...I got the detroit, so the front is locked, and also got the rear Bilsteins in......she rides very very good, and the front locker is a charm, quiet on the street.

Here are some pics of the awesome fab work!!

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

It looks really good, especially in person..

I'm just glad that I wasn't showing crack. :moon:

I was just there for moral support.. ;)

e

Thanks Billy for the hospitality and the beers lol. Turned out good. Dont bump the system too loud, you lose your hearing haha

looking sharp as always tony.

i got the console in last night. cup holders ftw!

GrimmJeeper said:
damn tony just cant let me be the cool one for a whole month :nono:

you suck!
:cheers:

Hahahah, shoot, you have that bada$$ candy blue paint, yours is way cooler!! I am going to have to dip the jeep in chromie to keep up with that!

:scared:

tcm glx said:
Hahahah, shoot, you have that bada$$ candy blue paint, yours is way cooler!! I am going to have to dip the jeep in chromie to keep up with that!

:scared:
haha, i guess.. :D lookin GOOD tho mang!:cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:
damn tony just cant let me be the cool one for a whole month :nono:

you suck!
:cheers:

Hey grimm, your still cool, he doesn't have the burnt seat :laugh3: ... I need pic of that seat.. insert here__________________________________

scottmcneal said:
Hey grimm, your still cool, he doesn't have the burnt seat :laugh3: ... I need pic of that seat.. insert here__________________________________
you mean this one?

IMG_0277.jpg

haha chad is never going to live this one down :D

its not his fault really, its mine for not pulling the seat completely out, knowing full well that welding was going to be happening within inches of it. :dunno: who cares, i dont sit back there :D

GrimmJeeper said:
you mean this one?

IMG_0277.jpg

haha chad is never going to live this one down :D

its not his fault really, its mine for not pulling the seat completely out, knowing full well that welding was going to be happening within inches of it. :dunno: who cares, i dont sit back there :D

Chad was welding my seat brackets. Yes, I was nervous.

Nice job as usual Billy.

silverslk said:
I was thinking the same thing!!! haha:twak:
No biggy, i have more cans of krylon in the garage.....just gotta keep spraying!!

looks good Tony. Im definately jealous

Back