• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am bummed!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I am sorry to say that I am not going to make it to SoCal Fest. :tear:

I have been promoting this for several months and was going to be there From Friday thru Sunday.

I am sorry for letting you guys down.

I have some very serious things going on in my personal life that is getting 100% of my attention and effort right now. The only thing I am doing outside of this thing is work.

I have been trying to figure out how to balance a couple of things and manage to get to the Big Bear next weekend, but it just can't happen.

Once things are back on track, I will get the XJ fixed and get on the trail.

I will be there in spirit.

You guys have fun!

Hey Robert, it happens to all of us at some point or another. If its not related to your job, let us know if u need help.

Well this sounds familiar as it happens to me it seems more than it should. You know how to spell help right? www.naxja.org!
:bunny:

Hey Robert,

Do what you have to do. We understand. Family comes first, always.

E

Jump This said:
Oh so the PRESIDENT of our chapter has more important things
to do than lead and direct our lifes?

IMPEACH!!

Rick, do you always have to be ass?? Could you have some understanding for once??

E

I think Rick was just playing. ;)

Been going through a lot of stuff over here too, so I can empathize. Good luck getting everything worked out. I'm a believer of "everything happens for a reason." Keep your chin up!

We'll see you out on the trail soon.

EliasJ123 said:
Rick, do you always have to be ass?? Could you have some understanding for once??

E

I would not expect anything less from him. If he didn't say something, then I would be upset..... Thanks though!

And thanks to everyone. I know I can ask for help and you guys would do everything possible to help.

Unfortunately, this is one of those things that takes time, attention, and focus. Everything will be fine soon, but until then, pretty much everything else in on the back burner.

Thanks again gang!

:peace:

Robert,
The So Cal NAXJA family stands in support of you, and your family.

rpraterxj said:
I would not expect anything less from him. If he didn't say something, then I would be upset..... Thanks though!

And thanks to everyone. I know I can ask for help and you guys would do everything possible to help.

Unfortunately, this is one of those things that takes time, attention, and focus. Everything will be fine soon, but until then, pretty much everything else in on the back burner.

Thanks again gang!
I would hate to see your rig atrophy from sitting in the garage. Perhaps we could do you a favor and take your rig for a spin on John Bull? You know, just to keep the bearings lubed and all that? After all, what are friends for?! :spin1:

we never met, but I want to throw my support in there just the same. Been there, done that, I understand. Hang in there!

Im bummed too I dont get to go this year because Ill be working.

Hey Robert hang in there shit always has a way of working out, and you have your friends here pulling for ya

Back